Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Morning

Morning.
Is what you are.

You are the first to wake me and greet me after my death.
To kiss me and give me life.

Silent as you are.
You have no means for words, your existence is untouched by words.

Your shine, enlighten my souls from depression of the night.
Teaching me a new meaning of life.

The cold wind that blows,
Is like every touch and whisper from you to me.
Every blow whisper sure and comfort close to heaven.

Void is a foolish act to your sadness, your tears are dew's that calms the
Heat of yesterday sorrow.
Freezing the fire burning in a demon heart.

You may not stay, but you are forever.
I would curse upon the noon for coming.

I'm no King to take you prisoner.
But you are forever the Queen of this heart.

And everyday shall i wait for you,
For this throne has longed for you every moment.

No comments: